Deionizers DM-6000 Series
Engineered for medium-sized deionization (DI) applications, these dependable units feature the same precision electronics and performance characteristics as their large-scale counterparts, all in a smaller, topmounted package. Applications cover the full spectrum of industrial, commercial, medical and agricultural users.
- Auto regeneration when water quality falls below pre-set limit
- Constant monitoring of water quality
- Solid-state reliability for trouble-free service
- No untreated by-pass water
- Automatic shut down in the event of power failure
- Compact, non-corrosive components
- Fiberglass tanks for corrosion resistance
- Convenient, modular construction
- Easy, economical installation
- Optional recirculation pumps
- Parallel or Series Regeneration
- Programmable purge prior to regeneration
- 12 volt operation (120/60hz/1pH transformer included)
- Custom programmable for automatic precision and simplicity.
- Delivers duplex DI water more economically than any other deionizer.
- The most advanced DI control package available.
- No other DI controls offer so much performance at such a low price.
- The digital-type meter displays both water quality and regeneration time remaining . . . a unique combination that simplifies system process planning.
- A third tank polisher can be accommodated under the single control to pick up sodium or silica leakage, allowing you to easily attain higher purity water at less expense.
- A single set of printed circuit boards control both simultaneous and sequential regeneration. You simply select the desired regeneration mode with DIP switches.
- All programming features are easily accessible on the front panel, so there's no need to enter the control box and disrupt operations.
- Indicator lights show at a glance which phase of the regeneration cycle the system is in.
- Direct eduction of chemicals through multiport valves eliminates additional chemical draw valves.
- Automatic prerinse prior to regeneration prevents false regeneration and preserves chemicals.
- Monitored final rinse rids the system of residual chemicals before the deionizer returns to service.
- Convenient test ports allow sampling of decationized and final DI water for quick, easy checks of system performance.
- Modular construction reduces downtime and simplifies troubleshooting and service.
- Rugged NEMA 12 electrical enclosures, standard on all controls, meet or exceed NEMA showering arc (ICS 2-230), surge withstand (IEEE 587) and electrostatic discharge (MIL-STD-88380).
- Automatic shutoff during power failure stops resins from being exhausted past quality endpoint.
- NOVRAM backup saves all data during a power failure, then returns the display to the last data point when power is restored. No batteries are required.
- A low level sensor can be easily wired into the control to warn of low chemical volumes.
- Provisions for a remote control panel and auxiliary "START REGENERATION" source allow regeneration to be initiated and controlled from a location remote from the actual installation site.
- Level controlled shutoff to a product storage tank can be utilized with the addition of a simple float switch in the storage tank.
- Relays and fuses on the power printed circuit board provide for the operation of recirculation and supply pumps.
Back to previous page